Ayurveda is an ancient medical literature or process invented by the old Maharishi Ayurveda. It is a Sanskrit term& was invented in India, which gave the world first knowledge of medical term. From the very beginning Indians worship ‘nature’ and believes that human body is the gift of nature so if you want to keep yourself strong and healthy then only the natural elements like herbs, roots and some plants can help you. These kinds of things made the idea of the AYURVEDA. At the very ancient period some people used to cure the human beings by their wisdom and knowledge of Ayurveda, that people were called “Vaidya”. Ayurveda is a vast knowledge but the interesting fact is at that period of time there was no book written on Ayurveda. The Vaidya and their generations used to learn and remember all the things of Ayurvedic knowledge by hearing the SHLOKA from their ancestors. After some time Agnivesa first described the Ayurveda in his novel “Agnivesh Tantra”. After that it got updated by world’s first surgeon Sushruta , “Sushruta Samhita”. So this is the small story line of Ayurveda.
Ancient people didn’t have the problem like stomach pain, gas, skin problem, hair fall etc. because they were under the protection of Ayurveda. I think now a day, almost every person is the victim of such kind of problems. May be you are following so many diet chart but the result is 0. Don’t make yourself frustrated and don’t be disappointed. Let’s look on the 5 benefits of having Ayurvedic diet. Ayurvedic diet is nothing else but having a proper and enough nutrition into a human body. The benefits are as follows:
- Get rid of Stomach problem and having a better digestion: The best thing of the foodie people are they don’t care about anything but sometimes it gets wrong and they are suffering from the bad digestion problem and doctor hold them a list of foods which they should avoid during their treatment. But don’t worry you can get rid of your stomach problem with the help of Ayurvedic diet which will provide you the simple solution by which you will never fill any bloating, gas and indigestions. As you know the YOGA was also invented in India, so they know the exact way of having a better digestion. The way is just cross your leg and sit on a parallel place, it will keep your stomach relax so that your tummy can released enough enzyme to digest your food easily.
Here are the list of most used five foods for the better digestions purpose, Mangoes, Kale, Cucumber, Lettuce, and Yogurt.
- Hair fall and Hair loos: Hair and nail is the waste material of human body. Despite of that we care it very much, and now a days after using too many things & the costly materials we can’t able to reduce the hair fall and hair loose. But your every problems solution is here, in Nature. Actually according to Ayurveda hair fall is caused because of Pitta dosha as well as the hormonal imbalance in your body. This is the main cause of having the hair fall for both the men and women. To reduce it you can follow the Ayurvedic diet like having sweet and cool foods, buttermilk, coconut oil, fruits like grapes , pomegranates etc.
- Ayurveda provides you the stronger immunity: According to Maharishi Ayurveda, after digestion all the foods transform into Ojas which gives us the strength but sometime it lowers our immunity when it creates Ama. In Ayurvedic diet there mentioned some species names which help you to boost your immunity power. For instant result you can use turmeric and cumin.
- Helps you to weight loss: Diet always related with the weight loos function. Ayurveda says that if you want to lose your weight then make your digestion system strong enough and active. According to Ayurveda, diet is nothing else but having your largest meal at the noon period when the agni is at his strongest point and don’t have it too late at night when it is slowing down. The best you will get if you take a sip of warm water after get up from bed at morning. Warm water increases the metabolic rates which help to burn your body calories and fat throughout the day.
- Having the glowing skin: Why Princess or Queen was looking pretty? Were they used the chemicals like us? Say NO to the chemicals, Ayurveda has the lots of natural roots and herbs which can easily improve your skin texture and make you pretty enough. The sandalwood or Chandan is the best Ayurvedic skin treatment material or skin soother. You can make a face pack with these Chandan, turmeric and few drops of rose water for the natural glowing skin. You can eat some fresh vegetables like carrots, beetroots, and pomegranate juice which help you to purify your blood internally and make your skin glow like a princess.
Ayurveda diet is a user friendly diet which really helps you without any mental torturing like other tough diet charts do.