- Neck Stretches Yoga Asana: As you are the beginner so start with the basic exercise. Start with the slow neck stretches. You can do it any time, even at your office sitting on your chair.First we have to place a hand on each knee. Then we should pull our thighs gently but progressively towards chest pressing low back down into the mat. Shoulders should be kept relaxed and chin slightly tucked. This is done while exhale. In the inhale arms should be straightened and returned to the starting position. It removes mental stress anxiety tension.
- Uttasana (Standing Forward Pose): Helps you to forget your stress and anxiety. It provides a good blood circulation to the brain while doing this Yoga.First to stand straight placing hands beside our body. Next we should place our hands on our hips. Then we have to bend and touch the feet with hands. At that moment face should be placed on the knee. In this position inhale and exhale should be normal along with its counting. Back should be kept flat.
- Tadasana Yoga (Mountain Pose): This is the one of the best asanas. If you are doing it regularly then it will give you a good massage to our whole body. Also it helps you to increase your height.At first we should stand straight on the ground. Then have to take a small gap between our feet. Next we should take a deep breathe. Next both arms are raised and kept upwards by interlocking our fingers. Now we should come on the toes by raising our heels simultaneously.
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose): Dhanurasana helps you in many ways, like; reduce your weight as well as the belly fat, strength the abdominal organ and spine. Also good asana for the digestion.It is also known as bow pose as the body shapes like that. First of all one should lie down in prone position. Then while exhaling knees should be bent and ankles are held with hands. While inhaling thighs should be raised as well as head and chest. We should try to maintain the weight of the body on lower abdomen. While exhaling head and legs are brought down to knee joint.
- Kapalbhati Yoga Asana: This is the most recommended pranayama for the breathing exercise. For the best result practice this yoga for 5 minutes every day. Also helpful for the Asthama, sinus and hair loose problem. It is famous for deep breathe both in and out. First sit on the padmasana and ur eyes and keep your spine straight. Now inhale deeply through your both nostrils until your lungs are filled up with air. While exhaling it should be done through both nostrils forcefully in such a way that stomach will go deep inside
- Surya Namaska ( Sun Salutation): This is the set of 12 asana, which helps you many ways, but basically helps you to reduce your hypertension and sleep disturbance. The first step of Surya Asana is you have to stand straight like a prayer pose.Then breathing in and let the arm raised, then bend and flatly place your hands beside your foot. Then you need to create the pose of Ashwa Sanchalanasana, in this pose you have to push back your right leg as much as you can. But keep your right knee to the floor and keep it look up. Then does the stick pose where you have to keep you whole body in a straight line. Then do the Ashtanga Namaskar where your all eight points i.e. two feet, two hands, two knees, chest and chain, touch the floor.
- Baddha Konasana Yoga( Bound Angel Pose): This yoga is also for the beginners. It helps to open up the hips. Sit with your legs straight out in front of you raising your pelvis on the blanket if your hips are tight. Sit so that pubis in front and the tailbone in back one equidistant from the floor. The perineum then will be approximately parallel to the floor and the pelvis in a neutral position.
- Eagle Twist Yoga Posture: You can reduce your lower back and belly pain by practicing this yoga everyday for 5min.At first stand in mountain pose or tadasana pose with your arms at your side. Then knees are to bent. Next extend your arms straight in front of your body. After that you have to bend your elbows and then raise your forearms perpendicular to the floor. Next square your hips and chest to the front wall. Finally you have to gaze at your thumbs.
- Trikonasana Yoga( Triangle Pose): It improves your balance and concentration power. The best part of this asana is it is a good and very effective yoga exercise for the pregnant woman.First stand at the top of your mat with your feet hip distance apart and your arms at your sides. Step your feet wide apart about 4 to 5 feet .turn your right foot out 90degree so your toes are pointing to the top of the mat. Pivot your left foot slightly inwards while exhaling.
- Sirsasan Yoga( Head Stand Pose): For a strong memory and good brain performance you can do this yoga. It can help you to get rid of the insomnia. So you can do this by following some steps. Come to your knees. Make a triangle with your hands. Place them flush with the wall. Place the top of your head down on the yoga mat in between your hands. Take some pressure off to your head and into your firearms. Pull your shoulder away from your ears. In this situation you have to walk keeping your legs straight upon the air also erecting the whole body. Here head functions as legs. This is also called head stand yoga.
SOME RECOMMENDED YOGA PRODUCTS FOR YOU
amazon.inLight on Yoga: The Classic Guide to Yoga by the World's Foremost Authority
amazon.inQuick Shel Red 4mm Yoga mat With bag and Two Pair Sport socks
amazon.inYoga Mat Eco-Friendly Matt Excersie Study Picnic 6 MM Thick Matt Free Matt...
amazon.inSwarish Yoga Mat Yoga Mat Eco-Friendly Matt Excersie Study Picnic 6 MM Thick...
amazon.inAmazinghind Yoga mat cover, Fitness Carrier Nylon Mesh Center Strap,Colour- Blue
amazon.inhigadget™ Yoga Matt 6MM Thick Non-slip - Random color
amazon.inJanjua Sports Yoga Matt Eco-Friendly Matt Excersie Study Picnic 6 MM ( Color...
amazon.inKurtzy 6mm Thick Purple Yoga Pilates Excercise Fitness Workout Gym Non Slip...
amazon.inYoga: Easy 20 Yoga Poses You Must Know As a Beginner (Yoga Poses for Stress,...
amazon.inYoga Therapy: A Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Yoga and Ayurveda for Health...
amazon.inComplete Guide to Yoga, Pilates, Meditation and Stress Relief (Complete Guide...
Last updated on August 18, 2017 7:48 am